Business Writing Skills
11/05/2015 - 11/05/2015
The Irish Times Building, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2
|This course can also be offered on a tailored in-company basis.|
Join our Loyalty Scheme today and get 15% off the price of this course
"I found this course very enjoyable and it makes you think before you put ink to paper."
Projecting a positive image for your organisation is essential. This course focuses on developing skills in business emails and letter writing.
- Learn to write clear, concise and effective documents
- Write to produce an appropriate business style
- Recognising the principles of effective writing
- Planning reader-focused letters and emails
- Adopting a standard design for letters and emails
- Developing information structures to meet different requirements
- Writing clear, concise and effective sentences
- Identifying common grammatical errors
- Towards a reader-friendly writing style