Certificate in Business & Executive Coaching (FETAC Level 6)
No course schedule now
The Irish Times Building, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2
|This course can also be offered on a tailored in-company basis.|
The Certificate in Coaching offered by Irish Times Training in partnership with ECSL is unmatched in Ireland for breadth and depth of content and quality. Registering for this innovative and exciting programme will be your first step in what will be an amazing journey.
This innovative evening programme is ideal for anyone who would like to learn the core skills of Business Coaching whilst also gaining a qualification which is on the National Qualification Framework in Ireland (FETAC Level 6)
NEW: THIS IS THE ONLY COACH TRAINING PROGRAMME IN IRELAND TO OFFER ALL STUDENTS ON LINE SUPPORT THROUGH THE NEW ECSL E-LEARNING SITE WHICH WILL PROVIDE LEARNERS WITH PROFESSIONAL ON LINE SUPPORT THROUGH THEIR JOURNEY TO ATTAIN THIS PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
Learners who successfully complete this module will:
- Understand the distinctive nature of coaching as a tool for workplace competencies and career development.
- Understand the concept of Appreciative Inquiry and Feedforward
Learn how to utilize a variety of coaching tools and techniques including the G.R.O.W. Model in an appropriate manner
Understand the organisational context of coaching.
Learn how to set powerful goals for individual development.
Understand the non-critical, non-judgemental, and confidential nature of coaching relationship.
Develop the skills of active listening and systemic questioning.
Understand how NLP can contribute to coaching effectiveness.
Develop personal effectiveness as a coach.
Manage a coaching session professionally and empathically
Here are some of the exciting opportunities awaiting you:
- An Opportunity to explore a new and innovative skills base
- Working with Ireland’s leading coaches on a one to one basis
- Ongoing support and assistance post graduation
- Mentoring days and support post graduation
- 24 hour—On-line student resource site
Unit 1 Understanding and Using the Coaching Model
Unit 2 Questioning and listening
Unit 3 Building the coaching Relationship
Unit 4 Building Personal Effectiveness as a Coach
Unit 5 Managing a Coaching Programme
The method of delivery for this certified coaching programme is interactive and dynamic. It taps into the experience and knowledge which individuals in the group may already have. The views of all participants are respected and case studies and videos are used to create an open forum for discussion. Group discussions are encouraged. All trainers are Master Coaches and the course director is a Master Coach, a Fellow of the European Coaching Institute and has MSc in Coaching and Organisational Development.
- Can I be a Coach?
- Only you can answer that question for yourself. There are certain qualities and characteristics that a good coach has though, so try asking yourself these questions:
- Are you a good listener?
- Do people often look to you for your support and advice? Would you feel a sense of reward, pride and pleasure in being part of another person's success?
- Do you want to fulfil all your ambitions?
- Do you believe you can assist individuals create a positive difference in their lives?
If you answer yes to the majority of these questions, then coaching could be for you.