Managing Training & Development Level 2
No course schedule now
The Irish Times Building, 24 - 28 Tara Street, Dublin 2
|This course can also be offered on a tailored in-company basis.|
“Picked up a lot of useful ideas and gave some very good food for thought.”
This course is designed for more experienced training practitioners. It is also suitable for those who have completed the Level 1 course.
This course develops the more strategic aspects of Managing Training and Development. It brings experienced training executives together, and through a facilitated appraoch, participants have the opportunity to network and share ideas and experiences.
- Linking training and learning to business strategy and key performance indicators
- Managing change through training and learning initiatives
- Organisational culture and training development
- WBL - Blended learning and work-based learning
- RPL - Recognition of prior learning
- Return on investment
- Legal requirements
- Learning through coaching, mentoring and facilitation interventions