Gaining influence and exercising persuasion are core skills that are essential for success in any professional environment. This course will guide you on how to achieve your desired outcomes while maintaining good relationships and increase your confidence in influencing and persuading. You will also learn about personality types, structuring your communication and persuasive techniques.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those who need to get the willing support and collaboration of others in order to get things done.
- Understanding the power of influence and persuasion.
- Gaining and retaining influence
- Developing a personal network of influence
- Persuasive behavioural and communication techniques
- Structuring your communication
- Making your case
- Overcoming objections
- Dealing with conflict
- Securing agreement
- Be more confident, influential and persuasive at work
- Develop your professional network and extend your range of influence
- Understand the techniques of persuasion and use them to deal with a range of people and personalities
- Project a more professional image