The challenge for today’s managers is less about the concept of managing change and more about the skill set needed to manage in a continuously changing environment. The management of change is not a one-off occurrence but rather an ongoing dynamic within modern business.
This 4 morning programme will allow time for self-assessment and some peer coaching on how to maximise impactful outcomes. Other key subject areas include understanding the dynamics of managing change and the human dimension of how people react to it.
Who Should Attend?
This programme has been designed for leaders, team leaders and managers who want to learn how to best support teams and colleagues through a change and transformation programme and understand more about how to use change management tools and models.
At Irish Times Training we can now offer you and your team the opportunity to join this course virtually, along with a range of other courses that our expert trainers are delivering virtually.
If you are interested in this or any of our upcoming courses, or if you wish to discuss a virtual learning solution for your team, please click here.
- How to lead in a VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity) Environment;
- Principles of Change Management including communications, stakeholder management, managing anxiety and resistance etc.
- Change Management Models e.g Lewin, McKinsey, Kotter, Kubler-Ross, Prochaska, Heifetz & using a mix of approaches
- 121 Coaching Sessions
- Self assessment & personal development inputs
- (Optional) An individual 360 assessment can be added to the structure at an additional cost per individual. This cost covers purchase and administration of the 360 diagnostic tool and 4 hours (30 minute intro tele-conference call plus 2 one to one sessions) of coaching with each individual. The three key areas in which you get feedback are: leading organisational change/leading teams/handling pivotal conversations.
- Leverage your organisation's capacity and ability to adapt and develop
- Understand how to best support teams and colleagues through a change and transformation programme
- Better understand the process for designing and overseeing change management programmes
- Engage in some self awareness and development
- Engage with others facing similar challenges and take the opportunity to share experiences.