The aim of this programme is to provide individuals with the skills, knowledge, competence and confidence to become effective trainers and in turn improve the value of the programmes delivered. Highly practical, participants will be on their ‘feet’ completing skills demonstrations, keeping learner records and producing a tailored project as part of the assessment criteria.
This programme is suitable for those who are working as, or would like to become professional trainers. It is also suitable for those whose role involves some element of training which could include managers, team leaders, HR professionals etc.
*Please note than this course runs for five non- consecutive working days
12th , 13th, 16th, 19th & 23rd October 2020
Five days in total, the overall duration of this course is approximately 150 hours. Attendance hours will be made up of five attendance delivery days of 7 hours duration, amounting to 35 hours, 75 hours of self-directed study time and tutor supported online learning and 40 hours of practice time, preparation and reflection.
The online content consists of a detailed breakdown of all learning into eight learning modules supported by a final assessment questionnaire on each module for revision. Throughout the duration participants will have continuous tutor support with a guaranteed response within a 24 hour period.
· Entrants must be able to demonstrate the levels of knowledge, skill and competence associated with NFQ level 5. This may have been achieved through a formal qualification or through relevant life and work experience
· Be aged 18 years+
· Be able to read, draft, prepare, understand and process information across a broad range of topics
· Proficient in written and spoken English
· Be able to solve predictable problems independently
· Be in a position to complete self-directed hours of learning in the form of practice, preparation and study time
· Be in a position to participate in all programme related activities
· Have the capacity to work autonomously and take responsibility for their own learning
A project and reflective log is required to be submitted within 6 weeks of course completion. Upon successful completion of assessment criteria, participants will be awarded with a QQI (formerly FETAC) Level 6 Training Delivery and Evaluation Award (6N3326).
You can download the Learner Handbook for this course here.
QQI (formerly FETAC) Level 6 Training Delivery and Evaluation Award (6N3326)