Resilience can be learned, wherever we're working
Resilience is about more than just being able to 'bounce back'. It's also a key component of job satisfaction, productivity and staff retention.
About the course
Teams which are empowered to lift each other up, and which are made up of resourced, dynamic and resilient individuals, work better together and can achieve better overall performance in the workplace.
Workplace wellbeing is a by-product of resilience and depends on many factors. Research shows it is essential to take a conscious step in these challenging times to ensure that resilience is not only present but is constantly being built upon and reinforced, either remotely or on-site.
This one-day (2 half days) programme will support staff to develop resilience in order to build strong and successful teams and enhance workplace wellness.
Find and Close Your Skills Gap
Get exactly what your team needs with a tailor-made Building Resilience for Workplace Wellness course. Co-created with you to help tackle your team's unique goals and challenges.
Request a callback to find out more about our tailor-made service and to discuss co-creating training solutions for your organisation.
- Defining Resilience: What is resilience and how do we recognise it? What are the traits of personal resilience? What builds resilience and what drains it?
- Self Awareness: self-acceptance and personal effectiveness, exploring blind spots and their impact on others
- Assertive and authentic communication: building healthy workplace relationships and communication for conflict management
- When Change happens: the resilient brain, impacts of change and uncertainty on personal and workplace resilience, building resilient workplaces through successful change management
- Managing Conflict: causes of workplace conflict, unresolved conflict & responding to conflict
- Emotional Intelligence for wellness at work
- Devising a strategy for building resilience and enhancing wellness at work
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn behaviours to increase positive emotion, reduce stress and build resilience at work.
This training is particularly suitable for HR professionals and managers across all sectors.
A Certificate of Attendance can be supplied in soft-copy and/or hard-copy on request
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Live, Online training entail?
We use Zoom to run our live, interactive online sessions, and each class is secured with password access so only the registered participants can join. We ask you to keep your camera on if at all possible. You can join through any browser, or download and instal the free Zoom app from www.zoom.us
And if the course is in-person in the classroom?
In-classroom courses are paperless, so printed course notes will not be distributed to learners. Where possible we will share soft copies of notes with you ahead of the course session. However, you are welcome to use your laptop or tablet throughout the course and print notes that are shared with you by the trainer.